The Knot Pro, New York
Posted: Jan 09 2019
Lauren from Electric Celebrations mixed space-age futuristic and vintage influences into her design for The Knot Pro New York Mixer in Brooklyn at Dobbin St. The Galactic Saloon's style was inspired by a range of influences from '70s Retro-futurism to Westworld.
The event evoked the mystical and mysterious nature associated with both deep space and the depths of the desert. We loved the color palette consisting of deep galactic blues, supernova pink and indigo, white and metallic silver futuristic accents. We also couldn't get enough of the western elements, otherworldly floral decor and the futuristic displays.
Favorite details from the night included:
- Flying appetizer display aka huge helium balloons floating delicious food around the room (Pinch Food Design)
- Custom moon lighting and disco balls that created the illusion of a starry sky (Universal Light and Sound)
- Liquid nitrogen ice cream that created a futuristic fog (Leopard and Pear)
- Astronaut ice sculpture and GIF photo op (Okamoto Studio + The Bosco)
- Mod futuristic and saloon-style furniture (Two of a Kind NYC)
Read more about this galactic party on The Knot Pro.
Venue + Bar Service: Dobbin St / Planner: Electric Celebrations / Photographer: Bryan Sargent Photography / Catering: Pinch Food Design / Furniture Rentals: Two of a Kind NYC / Floral Design: IndyFASO / Videographer: Weddings by Elizabeth Mealey / Lighting: Universal Light & Sound / Ice Sculpture: Okamoto Studio NYC / GIF Photos: The Bosco / Photo Booth: The Photo Barr / Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream: Leopard & Pear / Stationary: Claire Maher Art / Music: Jarrell Entertainment / Cotton Candy: Brooklyn Floss / Space Cowboy Portraits: Drawn Together NYC / Rentals: Broadway Party Rentals / Beauty: MG Hair & Makeup